Weston 1 HP No. 22 Commercial Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer Review
The product is specifically designed for the meat processing shops, small restaurants or any commercial setting which can adequately grind deer, elk, moose or any some kind of fibrous meat.
The grinder is also useful for the big game hunters who want to grind a large chunk of meat per hour at their home. The product has both the combination of hi-tech design and heavy built nature.
It is a must have for those who want to grind small bones along with the meat or to prepare pet food on regular basis yet want it to be durable.
Features of the Weston 1HP Commercial Meat Grinder and sausage stuffer:
Weston has ensured all the important features in this meat grinder series so that the commercial users can have the best meat grinder for them.
The electric meat grinder has the below features in it:
- The motor of the grinder is of 1 HP which means 750 watts.
- The motor is permanently lubricated and air cooled so it can avoid any occurrence of overheating or overloading while grinding a large amount of meat daily.
- The motor is also equipped with a circuit breaker if any case the motor gets preheated it will protect the grinder.
- The outer surface of the grinder is made of stainless steel which makes it more durable and easy to clean-up.
- The hopper is also made of stainless steel and comparatively of a larger size so that you can input as much as meat you can.
- The Inch-Cyclone-Inch high-speed auger is made of stainless steel which makes the grinding process quick.
- The weight of the grinder is 60 pounds which ensure the heavy built of the product.
- Power details are like Standard household 120v 50/60 Hz
- The size of the grinder is 24 inch in length, 10inch in breadth and 16 inches in height.
- The product is very easy to disassemble.
- There is a removable safety guard on feed pan.
- The product is eligible for 30 days replacement guarantee if any damage is found. Either the product will be replaced or Weston will refund the money.
- Warranty period can be availed if you register the product with the manufacturer company on their site.
Accessories included With Weston 1 HP Grinder:
- There are 2 grinding plates available made of stainless steel for fine, medium and coarse grinding. The course is of 7mm and medium is of 4.5 mm.
- There is a large square Stainless Steel Feed pan which is of 13.5-Inch x 9.25-Inch x 3.5-Inch.
- A stainless steel sharp cutting knife is included.
- sausage stuffing tubes are available with this product including adapter, spacer & four different sized funnels. You can choose according to your need
- The gears are all made of strong metals
- The design of the head is offset which allows maximum flow of meat and has a locking knob that keeps it intact in the place.
- The design of the grinder is compact which helps in carrying and also to st
- A handle is also provided for portability.
What are the pros?
The Weston electric meat grinder will be an excellent buying choice for you if you want a durable grinder with a huge capability of grinding a chunk of meat effortlessly.
With the permanently lubricated and air cooled motor and a circuit breaker, the grinding process becomes easy and you don’t need to worry about the fact that what will happen if the motor gets overheat or clogged.
The circuit breaker will give you full independence and safety for deciding the grinding meat amount.
All the parts of the grinder are made of stainless steel that ensures the product in protecting against any kind of damage or corrosion. Also, the gears are made of strong metal that makes them durable for a longer period.
As most of the grinders have plastic gears that usually break in heavy grinding.
The inch-cyclone-inch high-speed auger is absolutely capable of giving your grinding experience a new turn and the available grinding plate choices leverage you with the facility of any kind of ground meat.
The 1 HP motor and the size of the Weston grinder make it one of the best meat grinders of 2017. Also, the sausage stuffing kit gives you a complete combination of a meat grinder and a sausage stuffer.
The cleaning process is easy as the product can be disassembled effortlessly.
What are the cons?
- The weight of the grinder makes it heavy to move easily.
- The grinder is not at all dishwasher friendly.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does the Weston meat grinder bear a reverse switch?
– Yes, the product has a reverse switch which can be accessed in case of fine grinding.
2. How to clean the product?
– The product can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent. After cleaning and soaking apply a layer of vegetable oil to make it more durable.